Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Into New Mexico

From The Grand Canyon, we drove east to into New Mexico, stopping in Santa Fe just for the night. It was definitely one of our favorite cities, and we did tour the art galleries, etc, but we didn't really get any pictures, unfortunately. We did, however, have some of the best green chili burritos on the planet!
On our way through Arizona, we just happened to stop in a little town on Route 66 to send a birthday card to Joy and Evan.
Little did I know, I found myself STANDIN ON A CORNER IN WINSLOW ARIZONA!...with a whole bunch of tourists from Delaware....
Welcome to the hottest state I've ever visited
This is some sort of KD inside joke, so there ya go.....
Like I said, not many pictures. From Santa Fe, we journeyed south through the desert to Carlsbad, NM, which is right near Roswell, NM, which is where a bunch of aliens live....or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment